1. Arrive at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library (CML) Homepage and follow the steps to setting up your account.
2. Click on Account (The person icon in the right corner)
3. On the Log In page, add your JWU Credentials
4. You will receive a welcome popup screen, click "Continue to Account Setup."
5. For account setup, make sure the following information is present:
6. For your username, it is highly recommended that you use the following: JWU + Firstname + Lastname (Example: jwuwilliewildcat), then agree to the terms.
7. Click on "Continue to My Account" to proceed to your dashboard
8. Enable Borrowing History once you arrive at your New Catalog page
9. Your preferred library location is set for Allegra Westbrooks Regional Library as primary; you have the option to change it to your nearest location. You also have options to add 2 more locations of your choice for physical item pick-ups.
10. Click on "All Done? Explore Your New Catalog" to access your account.
11. Happy Reading!!