Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Mariko Dailey is a reference librarian and has worked at Johnson & Wales University since August 2019. Mariko lives in Charlotte with her husband.
As a part-timer, my schedule is more limited. And while this is subject to change, this is what I expect my schedule to be this year.
Wednesday - 6 pm to 9 pm
Thursday- 6 pm to 9 pm
Sunday - 1 pm to 5 pm
I am here to be of service, so if you would like to schedule a time outside of my regular hours, please let me know and we can see what can be scheduled.
Curious about what I do as the JWU Charlotte Instruction Librarian? This is some of what fills my days.
- Reference - I can help you with all your research needs
- Research help - I can meet with you for an individualized research session if you need it. Just contact me and we'll set it up.
- Displays - I create many of the book displays you see in the library and regularly switch them out each month or two. I've also started to create online displays/exhibits as well. If there is a topic you want me to highlight let me know!
- Program Events - I help come up with program events to engage with the student community. If you have an idea for a program you would like to see us offer please let us know!
- Check Out - Need to check out or return a book, check on a Reserve book or pay a fine? I can help you with that too!
- LibraryGuides and Tutorials - I'm just one of many who can provide these guides. Do you know a subject we don't yet cover? Let me know!